...being a (fictional) chronicle of an everyday teacher, from a school near you...

Monday 3 January 2011

Oh well...

...so that was the holiday.  Goodbye Christmas.  Au revoir New Year's Eve.  What does this brand new year hold in store I wonder?  Maybe...
...I'll get a TLR- and start being paid for all the extra stuff I currently do that I'm not being paid for. I hate a system where you have to do the job first to prove that you can do it before they actually pay you for doing it!

...at least seven children in my class will leave, (especially Billy and Sky), and not be replaced by anybody else.

... the Head will comment positively on something - anything - that I have done with my class - 'What a wonderful display!'; 'What an outstanding lesson!'; 'What a well-behaved class!'.

...my bottom set (oops - sorry - my less experienced pupils) will suddenly become not only adequately literate, but also passably numerate.  So Daniel will realise that there are words other than his name that start with a D (No Daniel, that actually says doughhnut), and  Carina will understand that there are maths calculations to which the answer is not 3.

Or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment